Saturday, May 8, 2010

This day

This day the sun is shinning,
this day,
The traffic rushes by
a dog barks
a bird chirps
people walk by
cut their grass
this day fatigue blurs my world
I wish to do a yoga practice
my energy feels low,
somehow makes it difficult to go to the mat
face myself
writing feels safer,
i slept late
my breath feels uneasy
i pushed myself yesterday
how can i go back to bed when the sun is shining
my door is open
so i can see my friend the tree
i'm writing
i am alive
i must open
sometimes when I push myself too much, I find I start shutting things out, my bodies way of protecting me
from feeling too overwhelmed
i feel lost in the wilderness of illness
an environment that is still illusive
tears shed will clear the way
for a better today
breathe, forcus on my breath i tell myself
things will become clearer
i feel glued to my chair
i'm feeling so tired
too tired to make breakfast at noon
i gaze at the the tree
looking for strength and grounding
i must find the strength inside me
to do what is right for my body
so much pressure from the world
to do, to accomplish
many things I would like to do
must work with what is in front of me
my present

Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment