Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lost

Today I feel so lost, as if I fell off my journey to inner peace with what is, I don't seem to have much enthusiasm for my paint brush I spoke of in my post yesterday.

It's the fatigue and the pounding headache that has gotten to me.  Taking activity and my abilitly to act and think clearly away from me.

I wish there was a magic wand to take all this suffering away.

I'm choosing to curl up in front of the tv and watch movies, other people living their lives, if I can stay awake, if I not I will listen to my body and return to bed hoping for some energy to return,

Love and Light

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...tough day! I wish I had that magic wand too! Good luck with this blog. It's great that you're writing so honestly about your life - readers will find you, and relate to what you say. (I had to just plug away for a couple of months before I began to get a steady number of readers...)

    Em

    ReplyDelete