Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Early Morning

Empty of thought
Fatigue
what now, 10am
the day has only just begun
energy seems to be disappearing
how to replenish it is the big question
how to regain ability to function
don't want to return to bed at 10am
it feels like i was just there
i arose at 5 am
grateful to hear the birds singing
see the parade of dogs walking by
to read an email from my sister
to go for a walk
have breakfast
now, so much more needs to be done
my eyes close, my body droops
i feel my choices are few
pain surging thru my body from previous activity of sitting and walking, falling, yes I tripped fell right to the floor just what I needed
i return to my breath
will meditate in a restorative yoga position
be in the moment
surrender to what is
struggling only results in more suffering
the jarring my body took when I fell hurts
this is the present moment
Is wanting to change the present moment wrong when you are suffering
maybe not wrong, maybe there is a way, a different thought

No comments:

Post a Comment