Saturday, October 23, 2010

Drowning

Lost my sense of direction
looking for a way back to the path
lost in the forrest of life and illness
aloneness
a feeling of sadness
running deep like the ocean
waves washing over me
drowning in fatigue
I swim to the top
only to be dragged down again
I stay with my breath
my anchor to life
where is this journey taking me
barely able to see past the minute
in front of me
a plan, make a plan
unfocused mind wanders
too fatigued
return to the breath to anchor
too tired for tears
locked inside
no where life, going nowhere
happy birthday
happy birthday
they all go rushing by
too tired
I reside behind the walls
today is the day
I'll find the path
today
today
today
sadness float away
i dive deeper under
wave after wave
a surfer in my life

Namaste
May all beings be free from suffering
Om Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment